Who is it for? The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist is a body mist for those who love floral fragrance which is delicate and sweet. The fragrance is light and lasts throughout the day, keeps you fresh!
Rs.995 for 100ml
How to Use
After shower spray all over your body. Apply as needed throughout the day.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist
The packaging is quite simple. The bottle is a clear glass bottle with the label on it. The label contains the brand name, product name, quantity, ingredients and has Japanese cherry blossoms printed in it, which makes it look feminine. The Container is very handy, however, it is a glass bottle and is to be handled with care.
Colour & Texture
The product is colorless, it is of fluid consistency. It is easy to spray as it flows smoothly.
This fragrance lifts up my mood. It is the sweet, refreshing, floral and delicate scent. It is not like the blossom scent from other brands. The fragrance lasts throughout the day.
I spray it on my body after applying moisturizer. The fragrance lasts longer when sprayed in hairs and pulse points. A few sprays are a long way.
I am a big fan of The Body Shop Body Mists and Body butter. When I got my hands on this body mist I was really excited to try it. Personally, I don’t prefer deodorants or perfumes. I would rather use body mists as it is mild and not really harsh on the skin and hair. The product is a yay for me, it keeps me fresh and feels light. This is my go-to product. The fragrance smells amazing and lingers for a long time. It keeps body odour at bay! It can be distinguished from other floral fragrances.
What do I like about this body mist?
- Mild and feminine fragrance
- Perfect for a hot summer day
- Light and refreshing on the skin
- Long Lasting Fragrance
- Value for money
- Does not stain the clothes
- A little goes a long way
What I dislike about this body mist?
- The cap is not intact, it comes out when I carry it in my handbag
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product. I use this body mist on regular basis. This is my second bottle in a row. The quantity is enough to last for a couple of months on regular use basis. Also, the fragrance is very pleasing.
More Body Mists?
- Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron Review
- Layer r Wottagirl Body Mist Mystic Island: Summer Worthy?
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Face And Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Daydream Body Mist Review
- The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Tease Sexy Little Things Body Mist Review
- Streax Refreshing Peach Love Perfumed Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Body Mist Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Fragrance Body Mist Review