Who is it for? Colorbar Brick O La Lipstick is a must have for those who are looking for the perfect pink shade in a matte finish.
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with Colorbar Brick O La Lipstick
Nice packaging and easy to carry.
The texture appears creamy but the look is matte
A dark shade of pink.
Pigmentation is of middle shade of pink. One swipe is enough. Leaves a natural pink pigment even after removal.
More than 8 hours; because of the stain it leaves, doesn’t come off after meal.
What did I like about it?
- Affordable price
- Good brand and quality
- Nice fragrance
- Handy pack
- Long lasting effect
Why didn’t I like it?
- Too much application leaves a glossy effect.
- Melts a bit during summers.
It’s a big YES! Every woman should have one perfect pink lipstick.
- Rating – 4.7/5.0
More Colorbar Lipsticks?
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Rose Clair – Just Average ?
- Colorbar Pink Flamingo Lipstick – Light Pink Shade!
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick All Fired Up Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick Obsessed Orange Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Thrilling Pink, Hot Hot Hot, Addictive Magenta Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Demure Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Special Mauve Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bare 58 Review
- Colorbar Secretly Pink Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Love That Rust Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Pure Innocence Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar High Tea Velvet Matte Lipstick Review