Who is this lipstick for? The Chambor Liquid Lipstick 461 is a liquid lipstick for all the girls looking for a lovely matte finish lipstick.
Price: Rs. 845 for 6 ml
Sensitive Skin alert: No
How to use:
The lipstick comes with a wand which makes the application of the liquid lipstick easier and fast. However, you need to be careful and attentive while applying it.
My Experience with Chambor Liquid Lipstick 461
The lipstick comes in an outer paper box which is blue in color. The container of the lipstick is a glass container which is cylindrical in shape and has a black cap. The shade of the lipstick is mentioned at the bottom.
The lipstick has a creamy matte finish and is available in liquid texture.
The lipstick does not have any fragrance as such.
The lipstick is well pigmented and just one round of application of the lipstick is good.
Ease of application:
I have been using the other shades of this lipstick for a fairly long time. The only problem of applying this lipstick with the wand is that it usually goes out of the lips. So, you need to be extra careful and attentive while applying it.
The lipstick is pretty well effective. A single stroke of application gives it an interesting look while a double stroke gives it a deeper look. The deeper look does not look good on me, so I prefer sticking to the single stroke.
The lipstick shade of 461 one is a slightly bolder shade which has a slightly coral shade look. It has a matte finish and settles well on the lips. The issue which I usually face with this lipstick is that it settles on the lines of your lips so sometimes it ends up giving your lips a bad look. For this, I usually apply some lip balm on the lips before applying the lipstick. This helps me hugely in hiding the lip lines/ cracks on my lips.
Overall Performance of the Chambor Liquid Lipstick 461
- Easy to carry
- Stays for about four to five hours
- The lipstick does not transfer
- Has a great matte finish
- Doesn’t feel heavy on the lips
- Well pigmented
- See through glass bottle- makes identifying the shade easier if you have a few of these lipsticks
- Settles on the lip lines
I would recommend this to all the girls who like coral lip shades and who like to experiment with interesting matte lipsticks.
Product rating: I would give this remover 3 star out of 5 stars
- Chambor Hypnotic Plum Lipstick Review
- Chambor Eye Tattoo Line ET 03 Review
- Chambor Enriched Revitalizing Make-Up Foundation Review
- Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET 02 – Blue Blue!
- Chambor Brightening Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner – is a Good Buy ?
- Chambor Matte Lipstick Coffee Date (Shade 482)
- Chambor Transfer Proof Lipstick Rose mantic 401 : Review + Swatches
- Chambor Liquid Lipstick 405 | Extremewear|Transferproof
- Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick 484 Review
- Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick Fall In Rose 404
- Chambor Lipstick 432