Who is it for? Delon + Smooth Vanilla Body Butter is A luxurious body butter for normal to dry skin.
Rs890 for 200ml.
How to apply?
Take a considerable amount and apply it all over.
My experience with Delon + Smooth Vanilla Body Butter
The lotion comes in a round shaped bottle. I bought the bigger one which is of 200ml and for this reason, I cannot call it travel-friendly. Other than that the packaging is good enough and gives a subtle look to the product.
The lotion is creamy in color and a bit heavy to apply. But once you apply it, the skin doesn’t feel heavy. It has a high moisture content which keeps your skin hydrated for long hours.
It has a very strong fragrance, a good strong fragrance. It smells heavenly like a scented stick (not completely like that) and gives a soothing effect.
Although the fragrance stays for long the strength of the odor decreases as the hour’s pass by.
I got it as a gift from one of my friends on my birthday and I was really delighted to see the product. The first time I opened it, I kept it close to my nose for 3 mins. I am so in love with the fragrance of the lotion.
But then I thought all that glitters is not gold, so I must use it completely to arrive at any judgments. Through my experience, I found that it keeps my skin well hydrated for 6 hours. The fragrance of the lotion also remains till that time but as I said, the strength decreases.
What did I like?
- Moisture content
- No additional color added
- Less use of chemicals
- Light on skin
- Remains for long hours
- Not for brightening of skin
- No false claims
- Skin softening
What did I not like?
- The fragrance could have stayed longer
- Bit costly
- No SPF
Would I repurchase and recommend?
As of now, being a student I won’t buy it again. Thanks to my friend who let me try this brand and product.And as far as the recommendation is concerned, I found the product good but I wasn’t satisfied with the price one has to pay.Being a good product, you can try this once but I won’t recommend this as a “Must Have” product in your kitty.
More Body Butters?
- The Body Shop Almond Milk and Honey Calming and Protecting Body Butter
- The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Body Butter British Rose : Review + Usage