What is it? Dr Brandt Pores No More Primer is A tinted primer to prep your skin for makeup. It temporarily fills the pores and makes the skin appear flawless.
$45 for 30 ml and $9.5 for 7.5ml!! (This is pricier than the Tarte primers)
How to Use:
Cleans your face well. Moisturize your skin. After 10 minutes apply this primer and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then proceed with the rest of your makeup.
My Experience with Dr Brandt Pores No More Primer :
This primer comes in a tube packaging.C convenient enough to squeeze out. The tube is quite sturdy and the fact that it comes in two sizes is great for travel purposes.
This primer is not white/ transparent like other primers. It has a light flesh tone shade to it. It is silicone based and has light reflecting ingredients in it that kind of fuzz out the imperfections. It has Lavender and Tea tree oil for added benefit. This primer is primarily targeted for combination to oily skin. Given that it has tea tree oil, justifies this claim. However, since it is formulated with parabens, I would deduct one point there. Also, products with essential oils may break out sensitive skins, so I would recommend doing a patch test or purchasing the smaller version as I did.
This primer has a Lavender scent which is very pleasant. It is easy to work with and does not leave behind any tacky residue. However, it is a bit difficult to work with and buildup. This primer does a really good job of filling fine lines. The fact that this is tinted, works really nicely as a light concealer along with the primer. It works very effectively to keep the shine of oil at bay. Actually, it is a mattify-ing product, par excellence.
It beautifully fills up the pores and gives a nice clean air brushed finish.
- Great for filling in fine lines and pore
- Keeps oily shine at bay
- Sets to a flawless airbrushed finish
- Also doubles up as a light concealer
- With the added benefit of Lavender and Tea tree oils
- Those with sensitive skin must do a patch test as it is known to break people out
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
I quite like this primer as it suited me. I would recommend you to buy a smaller version and see how it works for you. After all, a skin primer is hardly always universal 🙂
Must Read :
- Faces Ultime Pro Perfecting Primer
- Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer Review
- Incolor Absolute Primer With SPF 15 Review
- Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer Review
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer Review
- L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Primer Review