Who is it for? Forest Essentials Bhringraj Hair Oil is For those looking for natural hair oil for hair fall and thinning hair.
Rs 1350 for 200ml
My experience with Forest Essentials Bhringraj Hair Oil
Comes in a luxury forest essentials bottle packaging.
Is a red thick hair oil. Spreads easily.
Let me put the first thing out here- it does not smell good. But, this is the only major disadvantage here. It is very nourishing and there is a very visible difference in hair fall with this one. If you are looking for good hair oil, I’d recommend giving this a try. As you see I went for their travel sized bottle and would recommend you do the same. I think it will suit most people.
My overall experience with the Forest Essentials Bhringraj Hair Oil
- Actually effective in hair fall
- The texture is perfect and gets absorbed easily
- Sturdy packaging
- Don’t like how this smells
- So darn expensive
Would I repurchase & recommend?
It is a good product, I recommend this!
More Forest Essentials Haircare?
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Amla Honey & Mulethi Review
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Bhringraj and Shikakai Review
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Indian Rose Absolute Review