What is it? Forest Essentials Multani Mitti Ubtan is An ayurvedic Multani mitti based ubtan with neem and other herbs. Best suited for normal to combination oily skin types. Dry skinned ladies should avoid this.
Rs 595 for 60 gm
How to Use:
Mix well with rose water to form a thin paste. Apply all over face and neck. Gently rub off with milk or water. Do not keep for more than 5 -7 minutes.
My Experience with Forest Essentials Multani Mitti Ubtan for Oily Skin
This ubtan is a fine powder. I usually take one spoonful of it at a time and mix it with rose water to form a thin paste. In summers I mix it with the Forest Essentials Aloe Vera Gel. That makes a thicker and softer paste. I apply this ubtan all over the face and neck. It dries out pretty quickly. I strongly recommend that you DO NOT keep this ubtan on for very long. Multani mitti is naturally drying. If you speak or move your face while this ubtan is on, you are likely to develop fine lines.
This is my regular Sunday Night ritual when I skip my Alpha H, liquid gold and apply this instead. It soothes my skin and exfoliates it really well. If you rub your skin in a circular manner while removing it, it provides mild yet excellent scrubbing action.
This ubtan gives my skin a subtle golden glow and I love this product for this fact itself. I sometimes make my own acne pack or DIY nourishment pack with this ubtan, substituting it for the multani mitti 😉
- Completely Natural
- The best form of Multani Mitti with herbs that I have used
- Great scrub
- Absorbs oil effectively
- Removes tan
- A little expensive (but lasts for 6 months easily)
- Proper care must be taken while storing it in a cool and dry place.
- Has a shelf life of 6 months after opening
Would I repurchase and recommend?
I personally love this Ubtan. Highly recommended for combination to oily skinned beauties!
5/5 One of my favorites 😀
Girls, what is your favorite DIY face pack?
More Forest Essentials Ubtan ?
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Tejasvi Milk Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi – Nagkesar Review
More Multani Mitti ?
- Patanjali Saundarya Multani Mitti Face Scrub Review
- Banjara’s Multani Mitti + Papaya Face Pack Review
- Pantanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack Review