Ok what is the bane of your existence? The completely uncalled for but irritatingly, a part of everyone’s skin- the blackheads, whiteheads and dead skin! The very idea of conjuring any images icks the hell out of me! Like everyone, I have a teeny bit of a concern of pores on my nose. What is a girl to do with combination skin!! Nevertheless, one needs to be especially particular about keeping that area clean and gunk free!I have tried my share of products …the highly touted ones that turned out to be duds, the decent ones that were decent and some famous brands that were downright pathetic. At the end of the day, no matter what serum you use, you have to do the physical extraction. Pore Strips are the common solution…but yaar they are not cheap! This is a relatively novel, Korean skincare product that I discovered. It is the Hell Pore Clean Up Mask by Elizavecca Milky Piggy !!
$24 for 100 ml
How to Use:
After cleansing, apply the mask and spread an even, thin layer all over the face. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes until the mask is ready to be peeled off. After peeling the mask off, rinse your face with lukewarm water.
y Experience with Hell Pore Clean Up Mask
First up, I think the packaging deserves a mention! Look at this super duper cute piggy with a nose strip on P so adorable! I am a sucker for cute packaging, and this beauty gets a solid 5/5 in the packaging department! Sturdy, hygienic and travel-friendly!!
The mask is a liquid thick goop. It spreads easily and as recommended you can apply a thin layer. Now the brand says to apply it all over the face. I feel that’s just not a good idea! If you apply it over any area with facial hair…it’s going to hurt and might cause more damage than benefit! I suggest, apply it strictly to your problem areas
This mask has a cooling and a tingling sensation when applied. For me, it did not cause any stinging…so just chuck it if it causes any considerable irritation! Let the mask sit for 10-15 minutes till it dries completely. Before applying the mask, I cleanse my face and cover it with a warm towel for 3-4 minutes. That opens up the pores a bit and makes cleaning that much easier 😉
Once the masque dries out, it is quite easy to pull off. Trust me, you will notice how clear your skin feels and looks after using it! I personally, just love this stuff!!
- Cute packaging
- Spreads easily
- Sees to do its work
- Did not irritate my sensitive skin
- Must order from outside,eBay etc as not available in India
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
I will not say that this is the best thing out there. But, this is the best that I have used till date. Recommended from my side!!
More Products for Pores?
- Shrink Your Pores with these Super Remedies!
- Ren Clarimatte Invisible Pore Detox Mask Review
- Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask Review
- Mirenesse Pore Shrink Intensive Pore Minimiser Mask Review
- VLCC Face Wash for Oily Skin: Orange Oil Pore Cleansing
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Deep Pore Cleansing & Brightening Haldi & Tulsi Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Deep Pore Cleansing & Brightening Haldi & Tulsi Face Wash Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Review
- DearPacker Anti-Blemish & Pore Care Lab Collection Mask Review