Who is it for? Kaya Dandruff Control Deep Nourishing Masque is for those who are suffering from dandruff and looking for deep conditioning and nourishing hair mask.
INR 590 for 200g
Any sensitivity alert?
How to use it?
Apply and massage into shampooed hair, spread well and leave it for 2 -3 minutes, rinse off thoroughly.
My experience with Kaya Dandruff Control Deep Nourishing Masque
The product comes in a solid plastic tub which is spill proof .personally I do not prefer this kind of packaging as all the time I had to put my hand into the tub to take out the product.
Texture and color:
It has white colored cream like consistency which spreads easily on damp hair.
Mild fragrance which eventually fades.
After shampooing I soak excess water from my hair using towel and then apply tiny amount on to hair, I try to avoid scalp. I wait for 2 to 3 minutes to the masque to get absorbed into the hair follicles and the wash it off. Using it regularly I do find out my hair to be soft and manageable. I tend to get dry scalp in winters therefore I face mild dandruff issue but this time with this product I didn’t get a hint of dandruff. I can’t state anything how this product will work on sever dandruff issue.
What do I like?
- Make hair soft and manageable
- Easily available
- Prevents dandruff
- Little goes a long way
What I don’t like?
- Tub packaging
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes obviously this is the 3rd purchase so I really recommend it to others.
More by Kaya?
- Kaya Derma Naturals 4 Marine Insta-Revitalizing Facial Mask Review
- Kaya Derma Naturals Sheet Mask 5 Flower Insta-Brightening Facial Mask
- Kaya Derma Naturals 5 Herbs Instant Oil Control Mask Review
- Kaya White Lumenis Brightening Night Cream Review
- Kaya Purifying Spot Corrector Review
- Kaya Blemish Control Formula Review
- Kaya Hair Essential Nourishing Shampoo Review