Who is it for? Colorbar Over The Top Lipstick is for all those looking for a lipstick shade that would look good on every skin tone with good staying power.
Rs 325 for 3.9 g
Shelf life: 2 years
How to use?
There are two ways to apply your lipstick.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Apply the lipstick directly by pressing the lipstick on your lips with a light even pressure. Press your lips together to even out the color.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Use a brush to apply your lipstick, put a small amount of color onto the brush and then fill in your lips.
My experience with Colorbar Over The Top Lipstick
It comes in a very classy looking silver colored bullet with a transparent cap. the cap has a nice lock and is completely suitable for traveling.
As the name suggests it has a very smooth and velvety texture and hence, it glides on the lips easily. It is very soft on application and has a creamy texture.
I really love the staying power of this lipstick as it stays for about 4-5 good hours. I applied it in the morning and I just need to reapply it once.
It has a very mild sweet fragrance which doesn’t bother me much after applying this lipstick.
Ease of application:
It has a very smooth application and one doesn’t need to apply a balm before its application. It glides onto your lips very easily and doesn’t fall into the cracks making your lips appear smooth.
It has very nice pigmentation. Even in one stroke, it gives a very lovely shade of nude pink which I love about it.
I really love this lipstick as it suits my skin tone and the color payoff is really nice. I use it on a daily basis for a casual look and it stays for a good amount of time. It doesn’t feel heavy on lips and keeps my lips moisturized. Though, it is not completely matte and transfers proof.
Overall Performance of Colorbar Over The Top Lipstick
What do I like?
- Smooth application
- Mild fragrance
- The high color pay off
- Good staying power
- Easy to apply
- Shade suitable for all skin types.
What I don’t like?
- Isn’t transfer proof
- Not completely matte
Would I recommend?
I would love to recommend this lipstick as it will suit all skin types and is perfect for a casual summer outing.
More Colorbar Lipsticks?
- Colorbar Brick O La Lipstick – Who Should Buy?
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Rose Clair – Just Average ?
- Colorbar Pink Flamingo Lipstick – Light Pink Shade!
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick All Fired Up Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick Obsessed Orange Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Thrilling Pink, Hot Hot Hot, Addictive Magenta Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Demure Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Special Mauve Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bare 58 Review
- Colorbar Secretly Pink Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Love That Rust Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Pure Innocence Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar High Tea Velvet Matte Lipstick Review