Who is it for? Maybelline Baby Lips Color Bright Out Loud Vivid Peach is for those looking for a peachy coral lip balm. All can use this. Best pick for school going and college going girls. Goes very well with Indian skin tone.
MRP:- 190, for 1.9 gm
How to use:
The packaging is different from other baby lips. It is sleek and long. The plastic body is colored with the shade of the respective variant that you will pick. That is, the packaging is color coded. You will find the product name written in a funky way on it. Like my shade is vivid peach, so the product is of the same color and the product name is written on it with bluish fonts. It is provided with a cap and has the twisted mechanism. The bullet is a regular one and has a slanted tip for precise application.
Open the cap, twist the base to release the bullet for usage. Apply the lip balm in the center of the upper lip and follow the contours of the mouth. Glide the lip balm across the entire bottom lip. Reapply when lips are exposed to strong sun, wind or cold for maximum protection.
My Experience with Maybelline Baby Lips Color Bright Out Loud Vivid Peach
I seriously loved this product. It has a different formula, once you apply you can find a cooling sensation on lips. And the smell is also very refreshing, feels like any mint in the mouth. You may feel it as a burning sensation, but it is not like that, it is just the cooling effect and it goes away after a while. My lips stay hydrated for a good time. The product is very poppy. Decently pigmented. I love the way my lips get tinted. And my lips feel light after application. The shade is warm toned and the color pay-off is good. People with dusky skin tone can use it with no worries. Has a medium level of glossiness, which is the perfect for me. Stays for a decent period of time on my lips, maybe 2-3 hours or even more. Yes, the glossy sheen will go from lips after an hour. The packaging is so traveled-friendly. The cap closes tightly with a click sound. The tube fits anywhere so easily due to its slim body.
I have found that moisturizing power has decreased slightly in this product. Although that’s not an issue for me.
- Packaging is travel-friendly.
- Beautiful shade
- Moisturize the lips
- Provides hydration
- Make lips smooth
- Has SPF 13
- Decently pigmented
- Has cooling sensation
- Smells like mint, refreshing
- Has lightweight formula
- Has smooth application
- Stays for a decent period of time.
- Moisturizing power has slightly decreased in this product.
- Wears off easily after meals.
Would I recommend?
Of course yes! I loved this product. The shade is so pretty. It is an orangey peach. Goes very well with Indian skin tone. It is semi-opaque. The balm is smooth to apply, glides like a dream. I would rate it MORE than 4.5 out of 5!
More Maybelline Baby Lips?
- Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Bloom Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Lolita + Winter Flush Lip Balm Swatches + Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Electropop Pink Shock |Price|Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-oxidant Berry Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Cotton Candy Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Electro Pop Oh! Orange ! Review
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color Balm Cherry Kiss Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Mango Pie Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Out Loud! Pink Alert Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Spicy Cinnamon Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Out Loud! Beaming Violet Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Gummy Grape Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Orange Jujube Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Lip Balm Watermelon Pop Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Out Loud Striking Orange Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Raspberry Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Lip Balm Berry Bomb Review