Who is it for? Maybelline Blush Palette + Maybelline Master Highlight is for those of you who are looking for a good blush and highlighter palette for different looks.
Step 1: You could mix one or more color and swatch in on blush brush once
Step 2: Smile and apply it on your cheek bones. Blend it well with your brush
Step 3: Take your fan or the highlighter brush and swatch it with your brush and apply it under the brow bone or above your blush. You could also apply highlighters on the apple of the cheek, bridge of the nose, inner corner of the eye, diagonal along the cheekbone.
These three simple steps and your ready to go.
Nope I have used in oily and normal skin… It works the same… Skin Friendly :)
My Experience with Maybelline Blush Palette + Maybelline Master Highlight
I use it regularly for a rosy cheek and a highlighted face.
Pigmentation: Pigmentation is good and it is blendable. Not too chalky.
Shade Variety: Shade variety is excellent. The highlighter is cooler toned but you can mix it up with the darkest blush for less frosty look.
It stays easily for 6-8 hours.
It is packed in a sturdy plastic. Travel friendly :)
Finish: There is distinctive glitter. Of you are looking for matte blushes, skip this one.
What I liked about it?
- It is very reasonable given 3 different shades of blush and a highlighter
- It is super pigmented
- It is very easy to blend
- Due to different colors available different type of skin tones can easily choose one.
- Could create and new color by mixing shades just use one.
- Stays for a pretty long time.
- Blush and highlighter in one palette easy to carry and does not take much place in the bag.
- Could be used as an eye shadow.
- I could use this palette for 1-2 years easily
- Suitable for every skin tone.
What I didn’t like?
- If you are in need of one color this palette is too much extra.
- Due to the blushes not being matte finish it is glittery all over the face.
- The highlighter is not the best highlighter but good for usage.
- The blushes are so pigmented that if u swatch it trice in the brush and then apply the application will look too much to handle.
Would I recommend or Repurchase?
Yes, I highly recommend because it is good product and the overall impact is great.
Where Can You Buy This ?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B01LWRI1ZL” locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Blush Palette, Pink, 13.5g[/easyazon_link]
More Maybelline Blushes ?
- Maybelline New York Expertwear Blush Dusty Rose Review
- Maybelline V-Face Pink Blush Contour Review
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Peachy Sweetie, Fresh Coral Review and Swatches
- Maybelline Color Show Blush Creamy Cinnamon Review
- Maybelline New York V-Face Blush Contour Brown by Face Studio Review
- Maybelline V-Face Peach Blush Contour Review
- Maybelline Fit Me 202 Medium Coral Blush Review
- Maybelline Dream Touch Blush 05 Review
- Maybelline Dream Touch Blush 04 Pink Review