Nykaa Body Lotion Country Rose :Hi, my beauties, Hope you all are enjoying the winters and speaking of winter one thing that comes to mind is body lotions. This is one product that always gets me excited and today I am going to share my experience with you of the NYKAA BODY LOTION IN COUNTRY ROSE. Now I have tried few nykaa products in the past and I have pretty much liked them all. So I had good hopes from this also, keep on reading to know if it worked for me or not.
PRICE: 500INR FOR 300ML
My Experience With Nykaa Body Lotion Country Rose
PACKAGING: it comes in a see-through plastic bottle with a black pump and you can see the product through the bottle. Now I love the fact that it comes with a pump as it makes using the lotion so much easier than those standard body lotion bottles, also the pump has an open and close mechanism which just assures that there is no wastage ever of the product. The ingredients and all other details are mentioned on the back of the bottle.
FRAGRANCE: now nykaa has their body lotion in three different fragrances but I chose country rose as a rose is something I can never resist. I just love the fragrance of this; it literally makes you feel like a bed of roses (not in an overpowering way though). The fragrance of this is not something that’ll stay on for the whole day like those of deodorants but it is still there and I like it because it is a body lotion, not a body mist so that fragrance not lingering for the whole day is not a concern for me.
MOISTURIZING: coming to the main part of it, it is extremely moisturizing. Just to be clear my skin gets dry and flaky in winters so dry that it just bums me out but this has totally changed everything I just pump as much as I need it on my hand, smear it all on my body and after a few seconds, it gets all absorbed in my body and I am good to go. It keeps the moisture locked for the whole day. I love it for this fact.
- Smells like a bed of roses
- Comes with a pump
- Stays on for the whole day
- Might not seem affordable to some people as there are other brands who offer body lotion at prices lower than this.
- The fragrance not lingering for the whole day might be a concern for some people, it’s about personal preference.
Overall Will I Recommend Or Repurchase It?
I will recommend it as it is good body lotion. It totally does what it is supposed to. although I am not sure about repurchasing it because of two reasons first I think this is going to last me for a pretty good time and second I would like to try a new product, but if you like the smell of roses to give it try, you won’t be disappointed.
More Body Lotions?
- Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- VLCC Almond Honey Deep Nourishing and Skin Brightening Body Lotion Review
- Dove Nourishing Secrets Glowing Ritual Body Lotion Review
- Lotus Herbals UV-Protect Body Lotion SPF 25 PA+++ with Calendula Extracts Review