Who is it for? Palmolive Ayurituel Energy Shower Gel Ginger And Indian Sandalwood is for people looking for a shower gel that leaves their skin soft.
INR 180-/- for 250ml.
How to apply
Pour a little Palmolive Aroma Shower Gel on your wet loofa. Apply gently over wet skin. For best results, use loofah to work up rich, fragrant lather before rinsing off.
My experience with Palmolive Ayurituel Energy Shower Gel Ginger And Indian Sandalwood
It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with all the details about the product mentioned on it.
Color and Texture :
The shower gel is orange in color and has a gel like consistency.
It has a sandalwood fragrance with a hint of ginger in it just as mentioned. The fragrance is very subtle.
This shower gel left my skin soft after the shower. Just to test it I did not apply any moisturizer on one hand and my skin was not at all dry or anything for about 6 hours. My skin was the way it would have been if I applied a moisturizer.
Also I think you need about 15 ml of the gel for your whole body, this is how much I required for my body.
Overall it worked well for my body.
- Leaves skin soft.
- Very subtle fragrance.
- Does not dry down your skin.
- Lathers well.
Would I recommend / repurchase?
It is a good shower gel but has nothing extraordinary. You can definitely give this a try if you wish to.
Overall Rating: 4/5
More by Palmolive?
- Palmolive Body Wash Ylang Ylang & Iris – Is it Any Special ?
- Palmolive Aroma Moments Feel Glamorous Pampering Shower Gel Review
- Palmolive Aroma Sensations Shower Gel Feel Good Review
- Palmolive Heavenly Vanilla Body Butter Body Wash Review
- Palmolive Thermal Spa Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review
- Palmolive Aroma Morning Tonic Shower Gel Review
- Palmolive Body Butter Strawberry Fresh Exfoliating Body Wash Review
- Palmolive Thermal SPA Skin Renewal Body Wash Review