Hairstyling is incomplete without hairspray.I have wavy hair but I love giving my hair a permed look while I get ready. To get that I use this hair mousse from Schwarzkopf Taft Keratin Mousse.
We are all concerned about our makeup all the time but it is important to have our hair done in terms of completing a good look for a function or an event.
Rs. 375 for 150ml.
How to use:
- Shake Can Well, invert and apply mousse to your hand.
- Using your fingertips, work the mousse evenly through damp hair.
- Blow-dry, scrunch or comb into place as desired.
- It is a pressurized Container.
- Protect From Sunlight And Do Not Expose To Temperatures exceeding 50C.
- Do Not Store Or Use Near Fire Or Flame.
- Do Not Pierce Or Burn, Even After Use.
- Extremely Flammable.
- Do Not Spray On A Naked Flame Or Any Incandescent Material.
- Keep Away From Sources Of Ignition & No Smoking.
- Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
- Inhaling Contents Can Be Harmful Or Fatal.
My experience with Schwarzkopf Taft Keratin Mousse
Mousse is so important and required during hair styling as it increases the staying power and the hold of the styling done to the hair. My hair is super silky so whenever I randomly start curling my hair it does not show any kind of results. I never wash my hair before styling it as it gives a better look. We apply so many products and heat, which anyway needs a wash after it.
This hair mousse has a good hold on hair after styling. The company claim it does not stiffens the hair but it did to mine. My hair was soft before curling but after some time it seemed a bit stiff. It definitely needs a hair wash later as the hair goes a bit hard and dry. Hair conditioning is a must. But the product holds the hairstyle for at least 2 days, actually done that. I do not use it regularly so it is not much of a problem as I think any hair mouse will do the same. At the end all of it is chemical and there’s a lot of heat involved too.
The mousse comes in a shiny golden metal bottle, with a translucent plastic cap and the nozzle looks a bit like a whipping cream dispenser. To take out the product from the bottle it needs to be pressed and it comes out though that tiny line from the dispenser in a frothy foam texture. A little amount is just fine according to the hair length. It has this mild fragrance, which is not irritating and smells nothing like chemical but sweet. It feels a bit sticky on hand but not on hair.
- Amazing hold
- Frothy texture
- Mild fragrance
- Makes hair stiff and dry
Would I recommend?
It is not very expensive and an ok product to be used once in a while for hair styling. I might not repurchase it and give some other brand a try.
More Hair Spray?