Who is it for? The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors is for all dry skin people out there. It is a very rich moisturizer which spreads and gets absorbed quite easily. It is alcohol-free, gluten-free, nut-free, silicon-free, cruelty-free and vegan.
5.8USD for 30ml
I had no bad reaction after applying this.
How to use?
Use this moisturizer as the last step of your skin care. Take a little and warm it using your fingers and then apply it on the face.
My experience with The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factor
It comes in a silver squeeze tube packaging which looks kinda chic.
It is a very thick texture and you have to really blend it to get all of it in. It is not a lightweight cream so take a little quantity of it.
It is fragrance-free
Ease of application:
This is not like liquid moisturizers it is quite thick. Do take your time in blending this.
Taking the price point in mind I thought it would be like some light moisturizer. Boy, I was wrong. It is thick and creamy and a little goes a long way. It is supposed to be applied as the last step of your skincare routine.
Because of its thick texture, I use it only in the night as a night cream. Only a little is required for face and neck. Initially, I had trouble blending it in, but sometimes I use it with my aloe-vera gel to blend it.
One thing I did not like is it is just a moisturizer, nothing else, no antioxidants. But for this price, I cannot complain much. I wish there were some good ingredients in it.
What do I like about this moisturizer?
- Moisturizes really well
- Absorbs quickly
- A little goes a long way
- Travel free packaging
- Free from all harmful chemicals
What I dislike about this moisturizer?
- Long ingredient list
- Takes time to absorb
- Won’t be suitable for oily skin people.
- The Ordinary is not easily available in India
Will, I recommend/repurchase?
Totally recommend it for dry skin people. I will repurchase as I finish moisturizers really quickly and this one is a good value for money.
More by the Ordinary?
- The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12 Review
- The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1 Review
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution Review
- The Ordinary Niacinamide Review
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Review
- The Ordinary L Ascorbic Acid Powder Review
- The Ordinary Matrixyl + 10% HA Review
- The Ordinary Buffet Review
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane Review