Who is it for? Yardley London Autumn Bloom Compact Perfume is a medium intensity warm oriental fragrance for those who are looking for sweet yet sensual fragrances for day to day as well as occasional wear.
Price- Rs.75 for 18ml, Rs.190 for 150ml, Rs.499 for 100ml(Cologne Spray)
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Since alcohol based fragrant substances might irritate sensitive skin, a patch test would be wise choice.
My Experience with Yardley London Autumn Bloom Compact Perfume
This fragrance comes in three forms; compact pocket perfume version (like mine), regular deodorant can form and spray bottle form. I have opted for the travel size that contains 18 ml product. All three packaging versions are sturdy, spill-proof and travel-safe.
Colour & Texture
It is a light colourless liquid without any talc particles. The liquid evaporates within seconds and leaves behind the aroma.
Autumn Bloom is a mixture of oriental notes with fresh floral notes. The top notes are apple and bergamot. Middle notes are muted rose and apple blossom. The base notes are amber and sandalwood. The fragrances are not overpowering and did not cause headache.
I am not into musky fragrances so I bought the smallest version to try. Now I am happy that I bought this. This fragrance has a nice cosy effect to the senses. It has a sweet edge to the smell yet there are musk and sandal notes to sensualise the overall experience. As the name suggests, it can be your favourite winter fragrance as the fragrance reminds cosy winter evenings and Christmases. The intensity and stay time of this particular variant is better than Yardley’s other single note fragrances (lavender, English rose etc.).
What do I like about this perfume?
- Sensual winter deodorant with hint of rosy fragrance
- Clear liquid without annoying talc particles
- Can be used as body spray or perfume
- Does not stain clothes
- Stays 4-5 hours in full intensity and then reapplication is needed
- Available in multiple sizes
- Did not cause underarm darkening to me
- Does not get mixed up with sweat
- Musk note does not smell artificial
What I dislike about this perfume?
- It has alcohol base which might irritate sensitive skin
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would definitely purchase the full size to use as my go to winter deodorant. If you are looking for a sensual winter fragrance then this one is a must-try.
More by Yardley?
- Yardley London Country Breeze Compact Perfume Review
- Yardley English Lavender Deodorant Roll On Review
- Yardley London English Rose Body Eau De Toilette Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Charming Princess Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Morning Dew Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Jasmine Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London English Lavender Eau De Toilette Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Mist Refreshing Body Spray Review