Reviewing the Chambor Saddle Brown Lipstick . The shade range is pretty good with 11 more adorable shades available in different hues.
Rs 779 for 2.8 g. How to use:
Use for lining, all-over lip color, or pairing with another lip product.
My experience with Chambor Saddle Brown Lipstick
The Chambor extreme matte lipstick gives a completely matte look. The texture is very smooth to glide on the lips. The shade saddle brown is very true to its name. It gives the saddle brown nudish tone with a velvety finish. The lip color is well pigmented and looks opaque on the lips. Nude tones are really in and look very trendy as well.
The lasting power is average, approximately 4 hours. It tends to smear and as well transfers. The lipstick is moisturizing and creamy so there is no need for a lip balm under the product. There is no residue behind after removing it, which is good.
The product comes in a thick pencil form with a transparent cap. The outer layer with matte finish paint displays the shade of the lip color. The pencil needs sharpening time to time so the products tend to get wasted then.
- Matte finish
- Soft texture
- Well pigmented
- True color
- Needs sharpening
Would I repurchase?
I would recommend the range to everyone as it is a hydrating and lightweight formula. And I would like the other shades available rather than go for the same.
More Chambor Products?
- Chambor Extremewear Transferproof Lipstick 405 Review
- Chambor Orosa Lip Perfection Dolce Vita Pink Review
- Chambor Eye Definer 01 Black Review
- Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick 484 Review
- Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Rubis Rouge 157 Review
- Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick Fall In Rose 404
- Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Rose Fresque 156 Review
- Chambor White UV Protector SPF 29 Pa++ Review
- Chambor Stay-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Review
- Chambor Light and Sheer Skin Highlighter Review