Who is it for? The FabInida Haldi Chandan face wash consists of natural elements like turmeric and sandalwood extract which is extremely healthy for the skin. This Paraben, Sulphate, and soap-free cleansing gel soften the skin, while moisturizes, detoxifies, cleanses and hydrates the skin giving it a rich softness and a retains the natural glow. It works wonders for people with oily skin as it intricately removes the dirt and impurities.
Rs 325 for 100ml.
A patch test is recommended before use as it may not be suitable for all skin types.
My experiences with the FabIndia Haldi Chandan face wash:
The product comes in an opaque white colored plastic tube with a flip cap on top. The name of the company i.e., Fabindia is written in an attractive manner with a tinge of gold, and a beautiful picture of its main ingredients, mainly turmeric (haldi) and sandalwood (Chandan) is highlighted on the front of the packaging.
Texture and color:
The product is a light yellow colored gel-based liquid, which is a bit thicker than water but still has a flowy consistency. It has a satisfying lather and it does not leave the skin dry or stretched rather it gives the skin a fresh feeling.
It is good to use for 3years from the date of manufacturing.
It has a mixed, beautiful and natural fragrance of fresh sandalwood and turmeric, however, the smell of the sandalwood dominates.
Ease of application:
Wash your face with water. Apply a considerable amount of product on your face. Work up lather and massage with a circular motion on wet face. Wash it off and pat the skin dry. Avoid contact with eyes.
Considering the product being made of completely natural ingredients devoid of chemical elements, the price is a pretty reasonable one. The sandalwood and turmeric elements consisting of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties reduces dirt and oil, gives a cooling effect to the skin and the anti-aging benefits gives a refreshing and soothing glow to the skin in these hot summers. It also leaves a mild fragrance after applying it. It also helps in toning the skin. Tired after coming back from a hectic summer workday with your face looking a mess? Apply this product and gift your skin with the fresh and calm feeling of coolness!
What do I like?
- The natural smell of Chandan and haldi gives a cooling and refreshing feeling to the skin
- Mild fragrance after the application
- Removes oil and reduces skin dryness by keeping it nourished, moisturized and hydrated by the goodness from the natural ingredients
What I do not like?
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Absolutely! I personally recommend products consisting of natural elements as these are largely healthy and soothing for the skin, unlike the chemical loaded market products. If you are looking for a really good face wash for the hot summers, to keep your skin smiling and fresh, you must definitely try this product.
More by Fabindia?
- Fabindia Acne Control Cream Review
- Fabindia Spice Musk Body Spray Review
- Fabindia Citrus Rush Body Spray Review
- Fabindia Herbal Rejuvenating Hair Oil Review
- Fabindia Silk Protein Moisturizing Lotion |Price|Usage|Review
- Fabindia Lip Butter Vanilla is it Worth It ?
- Fabindia Tea Tree Toner Review
- FabIndia Tea Tree Cleansing Milk Review
- Fabindia Almond Coconut Body Butter Review
- Fabindia Avocado Foot Cream Review
- Fabindia Silk Protein Face Cream Review
- FabIndia Papaya Face Scrub Review
- FabIndia Haldi Chandan Face Pack Review
- FabIndia Orange Neroli Sand Scrub Review
- FabIndia Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- Fabindia Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Fabindia Silk Protein Moisturizing Lotion Review
- FabIndia Lip Butter Plum Passion Review
- Fabindia Almond Kajal Review
- Fabindia Neem Tulsi Mud Pack Review
- Fabindia Virgin Coconut Oil Review
- Fabindia Facial Water Rose Review
- Fabindia Charcoal Face Pack Review