Who Is It For? Faces Go Chic Pressed Powder is for People looking for a lightweight, easy to carry and most important a pressed powder which gets easily blend with your skin.
PRICE and QUANTITY: INR 399 for 9g.
My Experience with Faces Go Chic Pressed Powder
Pressed powder is a need for me to give an instant cover to the oily face of mine. Sometimes it also makes my face look fresh whenever I am in dull mode. Faces have always given a good range of cosmetics which blends in with your skin and gives natural effect to your day look.
This product came on handy without any prior research so I didn’t have much idea before I chose but now that it has been a while I am using faces go chic pressed powder almost on daily basis.
Simple, light, travel-friendly packaging. Comes in a black case which is round in shape with a mirror attached.
The texture is smooth, skin blending power is good and helps in giving your smooth look. Does not give the effect of powder on the face.
No fragrance felt.
Comes in four shades ivory, natural, beige, sand. Product reviewing is natural shade.
After washing my face from mild face wash and applying moisturizer I use the compact directly. It gives my face a mattifying look and on that, I can apply my other cosmetics. It blends with my face easily and the applicator given with it is also smooth in texture. Applying on BB cream this works better giver brighter look.
Though this compact is great for your day look but not something for the night if you want to go in a party, as this is more on the natural effect side which you would opt more in daytime office or college wear.
With a wide range of shades, this product has given a lot of benefits already. After using for a long time I cannot see any cosmetic skin hazard with the use of it. The best part I like is the natural effect it gives to my face.
- Blends easily.
- Gives natural look.
- Low to medium coverage.
- Paraben free.
- Smooth texture.
- Does not stay for a long time.
- Cannot hide acne scars.
WOULD I RECOMMEND?
Yes, easy to wear and easy to carry the product. Very much recommendable for oily skin gives you a perfect matte look.
More Pressed Powders?
- Avon Makeup Simply Pretty Pressed Powder is Not…
- Max Factor Pressed Powder | Price|Review|Usage
- Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder Review
- Colourpop Pressed Powder Highlighter Review
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder Review
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder Review
- Bharat and Dorris Loose Powder : Best Setting Powder ?
- Wet n Wild Powder Brush Review
- Elf Mineral Foundation Powder SPF 15 Review
- Lakme Foundation for Oily Skin – 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Powder Foundation
- Colorbar Radiant White UV Fairness Powder Compact Review
- Loreal Mat Magique All In One Transforming Powder Review
- Maybelline New York FIT ME Powder Compact Review
- Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Fairness Compact Powder Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Illuminating Powder Review
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder Deep Matte 05 Review
- Ruimio Makeup Contour Kit Highlight and Bronzing Powder Palette Review
- L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Review