HUDA Beauty Icon Review: Hey,Today I will be doing a review on HUDA Beauty Icon Liquid Matte Lipstick. It is a classic peachy pink in shade, completely a new shade in my collection. HUDA lipsticks turn out to look different on everyone depending on the skin tone.
Basic info of HUDA Beauty Icon Liquid Matte Lipstick
27$ for 2.5 ml.
How to use:
- Prep your lips: To improve the consistency of application, gently exfoliate with a lip scrub. Blot off any excess oils.
- For maximum impact, line lips using the Huda Lip Contour Matte Pencil and fade towards the center.
- Apply a thin layer of Liquid Matte in the corresponding or lighter shade to fill in the rest.
- Allow approximately 30 seconds for the color to set and intensify to an opaque finish. Color appearance may vary based on skin tone.
My experience with HUDA Beauty Icon Liquid Matte Lipstick
The shade Icon By HUDA Beauty is a matte lipstick so I usually exfoliate my lips to get all the dead skin off and hydrate well before applying it, as you don’t want your lips to flack after application. It goes on like a gloss but dries to a matte. It takes 10-15 sec. to settle down like matte. It sets in smooth, does not flake, transfer or smudge. It is a waterproof formula. It smells a bit like coconut to me, which I like.
It comes in a clear frosted glass like a bottle with a soft wand to apply the product. It’s pretty and simple. The wand helps reach out all corners and easy application.
The product is a bit runny but well pigmented and opaque. There are no issues applying even because of runny texture. The shade looks different depending on the skin tone. It darkens a bit after application. It is a classic peach pink in color.
The overall performance of HUDA Beauty Icon Liquid Matte Lipstick
- Matte finish
- Long lasting
- Does not transfer
- Well pigmented
- Pretty packing
- Good applicator
- Nice fragrance
- No Parabens
- Runny formula
- Feels dry after some time
Would I recommend HUDA Beauty Icon Liquid Matte Lipstick
I like the shade Icon and would recommend this product and try on more shades available. It just needs more hydration, which we can give by applying a lip balm under it.
More HUDA Lipstick?