What is it and who is it for? Kaya white lumenis brightening day cream is enriched with azeloyl glycine and vitamin C specially designed for all skin types to give lighter and brighter skin in 7days.
INR 950 for 50ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Suitable for all skin type. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes with cold water. If irritation develops discontinue use.
How to Use:
Apply on cleansed face and neck then massage gently in an upward and outward direction.
My Experience Kaya White Lumenis Brightening Day Cream Review
This the cream comes in a sturdy white colored pump bottle. Packaging is hygienic and travels friendly.
The cream is white in color and light weighted also has a smooth texture which gets absorbed quickly into the skin.
The mild fragrance does not irritate the nose
I started using after cleansing and toning my skin. It works great as a moisturizer as well as makes skin soft and hydrated throughout the day. This product also contains SPF 15 so I can easily go out just applying this on with some power and kajal. Yet I tend to stay in indoors after reaching office so technically I can not state if it protects from the sun in a long time. This product stays well all day and does not make my skin oily or dark at all. After regular use I notice my skin look bright and healthier as well.
- Suits all skin type
- Contains SPF 15
- It takes only tine amount so goes long
- Keep skin hydrated and fresh throughout the day
- Does not clog pores or break out
- Might not protect from the sun if one stays long outdoors
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I will. Lightweight day cream for soft and bright skin definitely try.
4.5(for the price)
More by Kaya?
- Kaya Purifying Nourisher Review
- Kaya Skin Awakening Rinse Review
- Kaya Hair Essential Nourishing Shampoo Review
- Kaya Comedone Control Serum Review
- Kaya Brightening and Firming Eye Serum Review
- Kaya Purifying Cleanser Review
- Kaya CC Cream – Who should BUY?
- Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 Review
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel – Uh Oh
- Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday |Price |Review
- Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 Review
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review