Who is it for? Lakme Orange Edge Lipstick is for those looking for creaseless orange lipstick.It is the perfect matte lipstick for a beginner or someone who wants to use matte lipstick on a daily basis. It is perfectly crease-less and sits on for a whole day.
How to use?
Apply on slightly moisturized lips. Star from the center of your lips and brush the lipstick outward, filling in all the gaps. One swipe is generally enough.
My experience with Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Matte Lipstick Orange Edge
The lipstick comes in a small and cute peach color packaging. It was my first matte lipstick and I’m glad to have it in one of my favorites-list. On seeing the lip color, it looks a bit too orangish but after applying it looks a bit pinkish edge to it too. But I have to say that it looks perfect on my skin tone which is a medium one. The lipstick is not wholly matte when applied on the lips and has a bit of a shine. It is wearable on daily basis and looks good in both daylight and night-time. It can be worn in both informal and formal places. The presence of wheat germ oil helps it to keep lips hydrated for a long time. It has the goodness of Vitamin E and SPF 15 which helps to stay it for a much longer time.
The best part which I love about the product is that it does not dry out the lips which most other matte lipsticks do. Also, I love the way how it complements my skin tone. The lipstick will start to fade in about 7-8 hours and after regular munching or snacking. This is a must buy product for every girl out there searching for an affordable matte lipstick. My mum has the same lip color and she is in love with it too. I have basically recommended it to every friend of mine. This is the 4th time I have bought this lipstick as it has a reasonable rate. The thing I don’t like about the product is its fading problem as whenever I eat something, it gets faded easily. Other than that, I highly recommend it to women of all skin tones especially medium/dark to try it once.
- Great Finish
- Stays on for long
- Perfect color for Indian skin
- Enhances fullness of lips
- Does not dry out the lips
- Fades if you try to eat in regular intervals
- Gives a little shine when applied
- Does not give enough matte look
- To make it last for 8 hours, 1-2 touch ups might be required
Overall Would I purchase and Recommend:
Yes definitely. One should totally buy this or at least try it once in their lives.
More Lakme Lipsticks?
- Lakme Brick Blush 9 To 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Rouge Ready Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 Lipstick Fuchsia Field Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Sorbet Tuesday Review + Swatches
- Best Maroon Lipstick : Lakme 9 To 5 Primer +Matte Maroon Mix
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick M461 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Coffee Command Review
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Rose Bloom Lipstick Review
- Lakme Absolute Crimson Touch Sculpt Studio Hi Definition Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Beige Post Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 Lipstick Magenta Mind Review
- Lakme RM14 Enrich Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 Creaseless Creme Lipstick Flaming Function Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick N651 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Crème Lipstick Pink Affair Review
- Lakme 9 To5 Creaseless Matte Lipstick Red Chaos Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick P152 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Scarlet Drill Review
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Wine Whisper Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Crease-Less Crème Lipstick Wine Order Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick P165 Review
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick BM 10 Review
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick PM 15 Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 Lakme Creaseless Matte Lipstick Red Letter Review
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi- Definition Matte Lipstick Red Flames Review
- Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Victorian Rose Review