Who is it for? Park Avenue Beer Shampoo is for anyone who is looking for a good beer shampoo, to add volume and shine to dull and thin hair, this is the product for you.
Rs.155/- for 180 ml
How to use:
The shampoo comes in an attractive plastic bottle which resembles to the shape of a regular beer bottle.
The shampoo is simple to use, just apply it on to wet hair forming lather and then rinse it with cold water.
My experience with Park Avenue Beer Shampoo:
This shampoo is my favorite product. Whenever I feel my hair looks dull and thin and whenever I need to add some instant shine and volume to my hair I use this shampoo. And it has never disappointed me. The texture of the product is good and thick and it evenly spreads onto the scalp and forms a nice rich lather and cleanses my hair leaving a sweet and soothing fragrance behind.
It does make my hair feel soft and shiny and voluminous. I usually don’t use a conditioner when I use this shampoo as it naturally softens and conditions my hair. But if you have dry hair and you use this shampoo make sure you use a gentle/mild conditioner. Also since it’s humid these days I would recommend people with normal hair texture to apply some mild conditioner as frizzy hair in monsoon is unavoidable and a very common problem. :/
This is a must have a product and is very reasonably priced and is very much affordable. I am absolutely happy with the results of this product. :)
- Effective product
- Gives your hair a radiant shine and softens them
- It is an anti-dandruff shampoo
- Suitable for damaged hair provides adequate care to them
- Makes your hair feel soft and voluminous
- Good for people with dull/thin hair
- Reasonably priced
- Easily available
- The fragrance is pleasant.
- Excellent conditioning properties
- Leaves your hair bouncy shiny
- Not suitable for frizzy/dry hair, would need good conditioning if used.
- Contains a long list of chemicals
Overall would I recommend or repurchase?
Yes, I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to people who have damaged/dull hair. It is a product of your rescue. It does work wonders. For me, it did! And it’s not expensive and absolutely worth trying! :)
More Amazing Hair Care Tips?
- Natural Remedies that can treat Damaged Hair
- Hibiscus for Beautiful Hair – Home Remedies and DIY!
- Home Remedies for Dandruff?