Sephora Lip Liner Rosewood :Reviewing Sephora Lip Liner To Go Rosewood #06 ❤. It is an adorable shade, a mix of brownish pink tone. There are 18 shades available in this range, which are really different and beautiful.
6$ for 0.7 g.
How to use:
- Outline lips with Lipliner to go.
- Closely following the contour, apply a corresponding shade of lipstick.
- Lip liner to go can also be applied alone over the entire lip for a semi-matte finish.
My experience with Sephora Lip Liner Rosewood
The shade Rosewood is a really pretty shade, which is a mix of pinkish brown. It is a nude cool tone. The formula is really smooth and easy to apply. It lasts really long. The lip liner is a good colorant so it is good to go alone as well.
The liner also helps in contouring lips. Lip contouring enhances the shape of the lips, makes it look plumper and bigger. Contouring is usually done using different tones like deep and light. This lip pencil is great for filling in the lips to give it a perfect shape.
The pencil goes with the name it’s really mini. The outer of the pencil is the shade it contains. The liner needs sharpening which is wastage of the product.
Lip liners are a must before wearing a lipstick as it increases the wear time of the shade and enhances. Before applying the lipstick apply the lip liner and fill in the lip first with a lip liner and then the lipstick.
- Smooth & soft
- Semi-matte finish
- Long lasting
- Transfer proof
- Long lasting
- Medium coverage
Would I recommend?
This shade is a pinkish brown a very pretty shade for any girl to go. I would surely repurchase and recommend this shade and product to everybody. And try more shades of it soon.
More Sephora Products?
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation Review
- Sephora Glitter Eye Shadow Choco Excess No. 87 Review
- Sephora Colorful Blush Icy Fuchsia 11 Review
- Sephora Colorful Eyeliner Waterproof 24Hr 04 Engagement Ring Review
- Sephora Colorful Eye Shadow Mono Hollywood Calling 82 Review
- Sephora Colorful Blush Blusher 12 Raspberry Sheen Review