Who is it for? Sephora Vanilla Moisturizing Body Lotion is a light moisturizing lotion for the people with normal skin as it keeps the skin hydrated all day long.
Price: Rs 830
How to use?
It can be used as a daily product to provide instant nourishment.
My experience with Sephora Vanilla Moisturizing Body Lotion:
The body comes in a cream colored bottle with a pump which makes it convenient for use.
Texture and Fragrance:
The texture is extremely smooth, it leaves the skin soft and supple. The fragrance is just lovely. The mild fragrance of Vanilla is quite enticing.
It does have a thick and creamy consistency, but luckily it provides just enough moisturization without causing the skin to turn oily and sticky.
The texture is extremely smooth, it melts into the skin instantly after application. Its fragrance is oh so tempting! For the past few months, I’ve been ridiculously enticed by the fragrance of vanilla. And I had been searching for the right product.
This lotion did put an end to my search, It’s good for the people with normal skin, it leaves the skin soft and supple. Its nourishment lasts for quite some time. But, it might not a good option for the people with dry skin.
It is dermatologically tested and it is paraben free.
What I liked about the product:
- It has a lightly scented fragrance! It lasts for a good amount of time.
- Its thick consistency makes easier to handle. It’s not at all runny.
- The smoothest texture, It ensures an easy application.
- It is Non-oily and Non-sticky. Unlike the oily residue that’s often left behind by the thick moisturizing lotions, this one instantly penetrates the skin without leaving an oily film.
- The bottle comes with a pump which makes it easier to use.
What I did not like about the product:
- A bit pricey
- The light moisturizing might not be enough for people with extremely dry skin. They might have to apply it again since its effects won’t last for all day long.
Would I repurchase the product?
Maybe. I did like the product, but it is a bit overpriced.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Sephora?
- SEPHORA Lipstick Bewitch Me – Is BOLD and Beautiful !
- Sephora Lip Liner To Go Rosewood #06 Review
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation Review
- Sephora Glitter Eye Shadow Choco Excess No. 87 Review
- Sephora Colorful Blush Icy Fuchsia 11 Review
- Sephora Colorful Eyeliner Waterproof 24Hr 04 Engagement Ring Review
- Sephora Colorful Eye Shadow Mono Hollywood Calling 82 Review
- Sephora Colorful Blush Blusher 12 Raspberry Sheen Review