Who is it for? The Calvin Klein Obsession is an Eau de parfum that is for anyone who prefers a strong and spicy fragrance. It is definitely not for the ones who love fresh and light perfumes.
Rs 5450 for 100 ml bottle
How to use
Spray the fragrance directly onto the pulse points for it to last all day.
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with Calvin Klein Obsession
The bottle comes in the white CK fragrance cardboard boxes. The perfume is packaged beautifully in a slightly curved bottle with a burgundy cap and a goldenish-brown liquid.
The fragrance feels very classy and luxurious as it has strong and spicy notes but it still has an alluring feeling to it.
Top notes: Peach, Bergamot, Mandarin orange, Basil, Lemon and Vanilla
Middle notes: Coriander, Sandalwood, Violet, Orange blossom, Jasmine and Oak moss
Base notes: Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Vetiver
The fragrance of the perfume is very spicy and strong on the first whiff but it grows on you as you wear it. The fragrance slowly progresses from spicy to slightly sweet as the day progresses and keeps the wearer smelling good.
The fragrance stays for the whole day which is up to 8 to 9 hours on me after which it becomes transforms into a slightly sweeter version which also amazing.
What do I like about this?
- The fragrance is quite unique
- Has a strong yet very pleasant fragrance
- Lasts all day long
- Is a great option for a party or special event as it will last on you
What don’t I like?
- The packaging is not traveled friendly due to the glass bottle
- It is on the luxury fragrance side when it comes to the pricing
- Women who prefer lighter and fresh fragrances, this is not the product for you
Would I repurchase or recommend?
This perfume is a definite repurchase for me as it has an amazing fragrance and lasts all day which is everything you ask of a good perfume. This one is a sure recommendation.
- Moi by Nykaa Raison D’Etre Eau de Parfum – a Good Perfume?
- CK One Perfume – Worth It?
- Celine Dion Perfume
- Justin Bieber The Key Perfume
- Victoria Secret Perfume Roll-On : Ready to Go!
- Revlon Charlie White | Charlie Perfume
- The Face Shop Daily Perfume Hand Cream 10 Snow Cotton Review
- The Body Shop Perfume Oil Fijian Water Lotus Review
- 9 Killer Hacks To Make Your Perfume Last Longer !!
- Guess Perfume Eau De Parfum Spray Review
- Engage Pocket Perfume Sweet Blossom Review
- Alisha Chic by Hunaidi Perfume Review
- Givenchy Play for Her Perfume Review
- Titan SKINN perfumes Sheer, Nude and Celeste Review
- Justin Bieber Someday Perfume For Women and Someday Lotion Review
- Streax Refreshing Peach Love Perfumed Body Mist Review
- Girlfriend Justin Bieber for Women Perfume Review
- Calvin Klein CK IN2U Perfume Review
- Victoria’s Secret Midnight Exotics Sensual Jasmine Perfume Review
- Nike Up or Down Perfume for Women Review