Who is it for? Moi by Nykaa Raison D’Etre Eau de Parfum is a perfume for people who like flowery scents as this one predominantly smells of vanilla and rose balanced out with musk and vetiver.
INR 1800 for 100 ml
How to use:
Spray it on your pulse point.
My experience with Moi by Nykaa Raison D’Etre Eau de Parfum
The bottle looks beautiful with printed flowers all over it. It doesn’t give a luxurious look rather it looks like a pretty little bottle on your table.
The perfume is essentially for people who like flowery fragrances and this one gives off an occasional sharp whiff of that flowery tang. For a better understanding, the notes are
Top Notes: Neroli, Bergamot, Orange Blossom
Heart Notes: Lily of the Valley, Rose, Patchouli
Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla, Vetyver
The perfume comes in a nice size bottle that contains 100 ml for just INR 1800, which makes me believe that the perfume is decently priced for the quantity. The perfume not just gives off a feminine flowery smell but also smells fresh by giving a sharp note every now and then. This is a good everyday perfume that one can wear to the office and carry the same on a summer date night. A light flowery fragrance that keeps you nice and fresh. Stays on for a good 6 hours and projects for 3-4 hours.
What did I like about the product?
- Good staying power
- Pretty packaging
- Flowery scent but with a hint of freshness
- Good quantity pull off for the price
- Can be used every day and even for occasions
What didn't I like about the product?
- For some people, the flowery sharp note that comes off occasionally may not smell so good ( if you aren’t into that kind of fragrances)
Would I recommend?
Yes! If you like floral scents like me I would say you could give this one a shot and not regret it!
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
More by Nykaa?
- Nykaa Black Magic Liquid Eye Liner – Dud ?
- Nykaa Blendmaster Silicone Sponge – Should You Invest in This?
- Nykaa BlendMaster Eyeshadow Oval Brush : Yay Or Nay ?
- Nykaa Glow Getter Highlighting & Illuminating Duo Glitterati 02 Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Berry Bombshell 09 Review
- Nykaa Brow Chika WOW Eyebrow Pencil Coven Cocoa 01 Review
- The Nykaa Body Lotion Country Rose Review
- Nykaa Nail Enamel Orange Fizz and Marshmallow Dream Review
- Nykaa Skingenius Foundation Stick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Nude Spice 01 Review
- Nykaa Nail Enamel Lilac Scones and Cotton Candy Review
- Nykaa SKINgenius Compact Rose Beige Review
- Nykaa Skingenius Sculpting And Hydrating Foundation Review
- Nykaa Nail Enamel Lilac Cupcake and Kiwi Kooler
- Nykaa Nail Enamel Blackcurrant Gelato and Milk Chocolate Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Grunge Brown Review
- Nykaa Tea Tree Oil Review
- Nykaa Rock the Line Kajal Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia , Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Paintstix No Chill Orange Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Cool Girl Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Review