Who is it for? Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Green Tea is for people who are looking for a sleeping pack which can provide moisturization to their skin and makes it look clear.
INR 150 for 10ml
How to use:
Apply the desired amount of Capsule Pack that has been kept in the refrigerator at the cream step of your basic skincare routine, evenly spread all over your face and go to bed. Wash your face in the next morning. You can also use it at room temperature.
My experience with Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Green Tea
It comes in a small plastic tub that is very sturdy, and not travel-friendly once opened.
The pack looks like a milky white cream which is smooth in texture.
It has a very mild fragrance of green tea.
The sleeping pack is supposed to be applied at the cream stage of your skin care routine and is known to show overnight results. I find this to be quite costly because you only get 10 ml for the price you pay. The pack gets absorbed easily in the skin but it might make your skin a bit oily. This doesn’t bother me as I have to apply it at night. In the morning skin definitely looks much supple and soft as compared to the night before. Hydrates the skin well and makes it moisturized overnight.
What did I like about the product?
- Overnight results
- Skin looks and feels moisturized
- Hydrates the skin
- Calms out the skin
- Has green tea which helps in getting clear skin
What didn't I like about the product?
- Once opened can’t be carried around
- Quite expensive
Would I recommend?
If you want a sleeping pack that can help you with hydrating your skin then I would recommend this to you.
More Innisfree Masks?
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Rice
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Aronia
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Pomegranate Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Review