Who is it for? Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Volcanic Cluster is for People with oily to combination skin. It is a wash off face mask that comprises of Jeju volcanic clusters blended with clay which work effectively to absorb the excess of oil and dirt to keep the pores clean.
₹150 for 10ml
How to use?
Apply an adequate amount of clay after washing your face. Let it stay for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
My experience with Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Volcanic Cluster
The clay mask comes in a small brown plastic container with a lid. Upon removing the lid, one has to tear the seal to use the clay mask. It’s like a sample pack. Due to its small size, it happens to be the perfect companion for traveling.
Texture and Fragrance:
The texture is smooth and paste-like with a matte finish. It has a beige shade. It has a soft clayish fragrance with a hint of sweetness.
It is thick and clayey inconsistency, It spreads evenly, One layer of the application is enough to get results.
The texture is extremely smooth and it spreads like butter on a damp face. It has a faint clayey fragrance. The pack is extremely effective. I’ve used plenty of products by Innisfree but the capsule masks always take the cake. This one in particular controls the secretion of the excess sebum, my face looked fresh and radiant after the application. Its effects lasted for 3-4 days.
Unlike most of the clay masks, this one dries quickly. It gives a light stretchy feeling but does not cause any discomfort. The mask is to be washed off ten minutes after it’s application, and ten minutes is more than sufficient for this mask to work its magic.
My face turns quite oily during summers and this product worked wonders in controlling the zits and pimples. It not only reduced the acne but also left my skin super fresh.
What I liked about the product:
- Reduces acne
- Leaves the skin soft and clean
- Effects last for a few days
- Easily washes off with water
What I did not like about the product:
- It may seem a bit pricey to some people because of its small quantity.
Would I repurchase the product?
I love this product, it is compact and travels friendly. It worked quite well with my skin, I’ll surely buy it again.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack?
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija and Aloe
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Green Tea – Is Excellent!
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Rice
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Aronia
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Pomegranate Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Review