All girls envy a pair of beautiful, dark black and intense eyes. There is hardly any girl to be found who does not want beautiful, black and intense eyes. Therefore every girl is fond of kajal. Like other girls, I also love to highlights my eyes by Kajal and eyeliner. Today hare I am going to review on Biotique Bio Kaajal For Magical Eyes. After trying my hands in other kajal suddenly I found it. I picked up it mainly for its impressive herbal ingredients.
Now it is time to take a look at it.
Details about the Biotique Bio Kaajal For Magical Eyes:
What is it?
The name of the product itself reflects that it is a Kaajal with a blend of all naturals and ayurvedic ingredients such as Badam, Amla, Mulethi, Kapoor etc. All these natural ingredients help to provide a natural nourishment and conditioning to the eyes. Moreover, for these natural ingredients, this Kaajal is safe to use a regular basis and it improves our sight and also promotes the growth of eyelashes.
Brand Claims: It is a nourishing and conditioning kaajal with almond oil.
Ingredients: 10% Badam Tail, 2% behra Fruit,1% Harar Fruit, 2% Amla fruit,2% Mulethi Root, 2% Kapoor Oil, 5% Anjan Powder,2% Kaajal Powder, Ointment base-Q.S.
How to use: Apply a light line to the rims of the eyes, from inner to outer corners, for a soft smoky look.
Price: 109 INR
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing
My experience with the Biotique Bio Kajal For Magical Eyes
Packaging: It comes in a very simple twist up a plastic case which is not strong enough. It is a very handy product it takes very small space to fit into any small handbag also. Moreover, you need not carry any sharpener. One can twist up a little and apply it directly for that reason it survives so long.
Texture: It has a very soft and creamy texture. It goes very smoothly across the rims of your eyes.
Colour: It has an intense black colour. It gives a cool look to your eyes. Only two swipes are enough to get a beautiful pigmented black colour. But unfortunately, it does not stay long.
Fragrance: It has a very faded mystical Kapoor smell which gives me a good feeling.
Experience: Like all Biotique products it is also blended with some impressive herbal ingredients. As it does not contain any harmful chemical it does not irritate my eyes or makes my eyes watery. Presence of all herbal ingredients gives my eyes cooling effect. It naturally nourishes and conditions my eyes. But it has a very poor staying power. Within the very short span of time, it starts fading away and smudging. Instead of giving smoky looks after sometimes it runs down on my under eyes. Actually, it does not smudge proof and waterproof. Apart from that, I am also not satisfied with its darkness. I want darker black.
The Overall Performance of Biotique Bio Kajal For Magical Eyes
- It is blended with some impressive herbal ingredients
- Very soothing
- It is very much pocket-friendly
- Handy, easily fits into a small handbag
- Travel-friendly, you need not carry a sharpener.
- Does not irritates my eyes
- Easily available in all markets
- It has a very poor staying power
- It is not smudge proof and waterproof
- It is not the darkest of black
Would I repurchase or Recommend?
A big “No” from my end. I would not repurchase it or recommend to purchase any one. The only impressive side of it is that it is blended with loads of good herbal ingredients.
Rating: 2 out of 5
More Indian Kajal?
- Lakme Kajal – You Remember This Original Thick Stick Kajal ?
- Faces Kajal: This is the Long Wear Eye Pencil!!
- Kiko Everlasting Kajal 01 Review
- Elle 18 Eye Drama Kajal Review
- Lotus Herbal Colorkick Kajal Review
- Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal White Review
- Faces Magneteyes Kajal Review
- Kiko Everlasting Kajal 01 Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Nykaa Rock the Line Kajal Review
- In Love with Blue Heaven Soft Kajal And Eyeliner (Self Sharpening) !
- Jovees New Signature Kajal Deepest Black Is..
- VLCC Natural Science Kajal Review
- Patanjali Herbal Kajal Review
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal Turquoise Review
- Revlon Kohl Kajal Black Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Grey Kajal Review
- Maybelline the Colossal Kajal Super Black Review
- Himalaya Herbals Kajal Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Brown Kajal Review
- Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal Just Black 001 Review
- Blue Heaven Classic Kajal Review
- The Maybelline 24HR Colossal Kajal Reviewed for You Guys!
- Fabindia Almond Kajal Review
- Essence White Kajal 04 Review
- Colorbar MesmerEyes Kajal Review
- L’Oréal Paris Magique Supreme Black Kajal Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Black Review
- MAC Technokohl Liner Eyeliner Kajal Graphblack Review
- Lakme Absolute Precision Eye Artist Kajal Review
- Elle18 Kajal Review
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12H