Hey everyone ! We all have been facing lots of hair damage due to many reasons, some might be due to pollution, dandruff, hereditary issues and many others. Ultimately we also have been trying various measures to overcome all these issues. Some methods have failed but ya some are really useful. I am here with one such product that has resolved my problems to hair damage and split ends. I am here with the product of the Body Shop and that is Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum which is my favorite hair gloss. Let’s see how this would have worked for me.
Basic info about The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
It is a hair serum from Body Shop. It basically helps in providing adequate nutrition to the hair and preventing them from hair damage, split ends. It also adds shine and gloss to the hair. It contains Grapeseed Extracts which contains an abundance of fatty acids, essential to provide nutrition to hair. It also contains Sesame Oil which adds non- greasy shine to our hair.
Rs. 895 for
Sensitive Skin Alert ?
What does brand claims about the Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum?
The brand claims that this serum is great for moisturizing and smoothing hair serum with Grapeseed oil.
My experience with The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
This serum comes in a cute little plastic bottle which is quite pale in color. It has transparent plastic pump and dispenser. It has got a plastic transparent lid or cap which closes very tightly and does not open up without pressure thus making this packaging leak proof. Pump ensures that no wastage of serum must be there.
It contains a thick transparent gel which is very lightweight. It is not too thick nor too runny.
It smells heavenly. It has its citrus fragrance of grapes. It is very soothing but stays for very less time. I wish it could have stayed for longer.
I have been using this serum for a month and its results are quite good. It simply turned out to be a boon for my hairs. It just adds shine and gloss to my hair. Most importantly what it does is, provide adequate hydration to my hair thus preventing hair breakage and issues of split ends. It has resolved my issues of split ends completely.
The overall performance of The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
- Easily available
- Provides required hydration
- Resolves issues of split ends
- Heavenly fragrance
- Very lightweight
- Nongreasy formulation
- Add gloss and shine to the hair
- No built up issues
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- A bit pricey
But I can say it is worth every penny.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I will definitely recommend this to everyone. I know its bit pricey but still, it’s worth buying. It has got all that you need from a serum. It is simply a boon! Believe me, Its great! Must try it, Thumbs up!
Rating – 5/5
Glossypolish verdict – It’s a great serum, has got all qualities and is it true to what it claims. Thumbs up!
Where to buy this ?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B003QKO0PW” locale=”IN” tag=”sone-21″]The Body Shop Grapeseed Hair Serum, 75ml[/easyazon_link]
More Hair Serums?
- BBlunt Hair Serum – Intense Moisture in Dry Summer ?
- Habibs Aesthetics Hair Serum For Dry Curly and Treated Hair Review
- Berina Super Silk Hair Serum Review
- Habibs Silk And Shine Hair Serum Review + Habib’s Hair Tips for Summer
- Streax Hair Serum with Walnut Oil Review
- Streax Vita Pro Hair Serum Review
- Biotique Mountain Ebony Vitalizing Serum For Falling Hair Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review
- Toni & Guy Classic Shine Gloss Serum Review