Today, I will be reviewing the Loreal Voluminous Mascara. Read on to know whether this product is a stud or a dud. I personally don’t use mascara every day but love to use it instead of false lashes since this saves loads of time and effort as compared to using false lashes (lazy me!).
Details about L’oreal Paris voluminous original mascara
What is it?
L’Oréal Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara is uniquely formulated to build lashes 5X their natural thickness, for a full and dramatic look. The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps.
- Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Separates and builds lashes. 5X fuller lashes.
- Bold volume.
Price and quantity
$ 7.99 for 0.28 oz
Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Removes easily with soap and water.
Precautions: To safeguard L’Oreal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
2 years from the date of manufacture
Sensitive skin alert
Water, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Acacia, Carnauba Wax, Dimethiconol, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylparaben, Simethicone, Polyquaternium-10. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.
Natural/ vegan/ organic?
My experience with L’oreal Paris voluminous original mascara
The packaging is black in color with a golden-ish cap and “L’oreal Paris voluminous original” is written in golden, in all the packaging is classy.
Colour and texture
The shade is black and has a smooth texture
It doesn’t have any kind of fragrance
I was very eager to try mascara since I don’t really have thick and voluminous eyelashes and I got my hands on this product. It is a dual set with a liquid eyeliner and a voluminous mascara. The applicator brush is great and it helps separate each and every lash. After the product is over, you can wash the wand and keep it to apply oils on the lashes for growth too. It also dries soon and doesn’t clamp the lashes. Also, it has a creamy consistency which applies smoothly and helps define, curl and give a notion of voluminous lashes. It also makes the lashes look really long, and is a jet true black shade. It can be used instead of using false eyelashes. It can be removed easily as well and doesn’t make the lashes fall out. In all, this is a good mascara but and also on the pocket-friendly side. Girls, if you want to buy a good lash product, go ahead and purchase this.
The overall performance of L’oreal Paris voluminous original mascara
- Easy to carry
- Easy to use
- Classy packaging
- No clamping
- Doesn’t make the lashes fall off
- Adds volume, length and defines the lashes
- It is a jet black color
- Dries easily
- Removes easily with soap and water
- The applicator brush helps separate each lash
- Availability may be an issue
- Stays for maximum 6 hours
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
Yes, I definitely recommend this product but won’t repurchase since I don’t apply mascara regularly.
Glossypolish verdict: This product from L’oreal doesn’t really disappoint. It gives a notion of thick and voluminous lashes and stays for around 4 to 6 hours or more depending on the skin type. It is expensive, but definitely a good product.
- Blue Heaven Mascara |Walk Free| Cheapest Water Proof Mascara that Actually Works?
- MAC Haute And Naughty Lash Mascara Review
- Blue Heaven Fashion Mascara Review
- Covergirl So Lashy! Blast Pro Mascara Review
- PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara Review
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Eyeconic Mascara Review
- Faces GlamON Volume Perfect Mascara Review
- Blue Heaven Liquid Mascara the Cheapest Mascara that Works!
- Maybelline Hypercurl the Volume Express Mascara (Waterproof) Review
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review
- Maybelline the Hyper Curl Volum’ Express Easy Wash Mascara Review
- Lakme Iconic Curling Mascara Royal Blue Review
- Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Dramatic Eyes Mascara Review
- L’oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara Review
- Maybelline New York Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Washable Review
- Lakmé Absolute Flutter Secrets Volumizing Mascara Review
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Waterproof Mascara Review
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Lash Curling Mascara Black Review
- Diana of London High Curl Mascara 01 Black Review
- Maybelline Volum’ Express the Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Very Black Review