I would be lying if I said, I get easily wooed by any face wash. And that makes me try variant products. And up till now, I have n’t found the go-to face wash that I can use on a daily basis. The one which works well in all the seasons. (no jokes ladies! It’s such a pain right?). It has been quite a while now using the aroma magic grapefruit face wash, and I am almost done with the product and that brings me to review it. Read on to if this Aroma Magic Grapefruit Face Wash is the Best Face Wash for Oily Skin?
Price 155 when I got it was 145
Quantity 100 ml
My experience with Aroma Magic Grapefruit Face Wash
It comes in a thick transparent plastic tube packaging with a flip cap, which shuts well. It contains every bit of essential information. From description to caution. Also, this is quite travel-friendly and secured, you can carry this easily in your handbags with fear of the product spilling out.
This has a mild citrus fragrance. More like of the vim soap liquid ?? ya that ’s the best way I can describe it. Jokes apart I quite like the fragrance it’s so refreshing. It stays on for few minutes after application and even if you are allergic to strong fragrances this wo n’t bug you.
Its a yellow gel based face wash with semi-thick consistency, this lathers up well. You need a tiny bit of amount to get all the dirt and makeup out. Yes, it takes away everything off your face.
I have been using this face wash for past 1 year but honestly not on a regular basis as I have combination skin and my skin doesn’t need such strong formula. But on days when I am out for the entire day and I have tons of Dirt build up on my face, I swear by this one, I got this face wash in summers and this definitely helps in getting off the tan and lightens skin tone, it feels extremely fresh and light on application, moreover this removes mascara like magic! Yes, I can definitely vouch for it. I see this face wash as bliss for those with oily skin. it stands by each of its claims, in lightening, tightening and brightening skin with matt squeaky clean finish. For those with combination skin like me use this face wash once or twice a week and deep cleanse your skin, this helps in unclogging pores and treats an active pimple.
There are certain do’s and don’t s that I personally follow when working with this Face wash.
Tone your skin instantly after its use and finish with lightweight nourishing moisturizer. I personally use Nivea soft cream moisturizer.
Swear by this one when in need of deep cleansing
Do not use it every day as it can flake your skin
Don’t skip moisturizer even in summers, wash your face and apply moisturizer on the wet face (DON’T PAT DRY). This ensures locking the moisture and water which keeps skin hydrated for longer duration also you wo n’t over moisturize.
Do n’t go over the board with the quantity or else you might end up having stretchy skin. You just need to double the pea size amount for entire face ( neck and ears included).
- Deep cleanses skin
- Tightens pores
- Brightens and lightens skin tone
- Removes blemishes on constant use
- Removes makeup and dirt
- Little goes a long way
- Removes excess oil without stripping of skins natural oil
- Enriched with the goodness of orange peel, lemon, Aloe Vera, essential oil, glycerine, and grapefruit.
- Travel-friendly tube packaging, also 50 ml trail pack is available
- Great value for money
- Boon for Oily skin
- Well none for oily skin
Will I recommend or repurchase??
Definitely yes! Go get this one all those oily skin beauties this is the best thing for you. Those with dry skin no worries you can use the lavender variant. I use it in winters.
More Products for Oily Skin?
- Clinique Face Wash : Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
- VLCC Face Wash for Oily Skin : Orange Oil Pore Cleansing
- Fabindia Vitamin E Skin Hydrating Cream For Oily Skin Review
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser Worth a Dekko for Oily Skin
- Jovees Lemongrass And Lavender Cleansing Lotion For Oily Skin Review
- Nivea Purifying Face wash Mixed to Oily Skin Review
- Lacto Calamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Lotion For Combination to Oily Skin Review
- Jovees Apple Massage Gel | Price | Full Review
- Hell Pore Clean Up Mask : Deep Clean Baby !
More Aroma Magic Products?
- Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic | A treat for Combination Skin !
- Aroma Magic Charcoal Face Wash|Price|Usage|Review
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream : Is it Worth it?
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub Review
- Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser Review
- Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel Is..
- Aroma Magic Castor Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20 Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion Review
- New Launch Alert !! Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Honey and Shea Butter Body Lotion Review