I love my tinted lip balms as much as I love my matte liquid lipsticks. The simple reason to love tinted lip balms is that they are super nourishing and give your lips a hint of color at the same time. They are the best choice for women who don’t like to wear lipsticks or have pigmented lips. Today I will be reviewing a tinted lip balm my one of my favorite brand Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Pink Blossom.
Basic Info about Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Pink Blossom
What is it?
This is a lip balm with a sheer tint of pink in it and moisturizes your lips for almost 8 hours. The lip balm has botanical waxes in these softly tinted balms will take your lips to lovely in one swipe.
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who loves to use a tinted lip balm. As this one is a shade of light pink, I would recommend it to beauties with lighter skin tones.
5 Dollars for 4.25g and in India it is available at 1190 Rupees for 3.2 g at Sephora ( though only 3 shades are available)
12 months from the date of opening the product.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Pink Blossom
Packaging- The lip balm comes in a small tube with a cap. The lip balm has a brown tube with the cap coordinating with the color of the balm. As the cap secures pretty nicely your can carry it around easily.
Fragrance- The lip balm has a slightly waxy fragrance which is not at all felt when you wear the balm.
Texture and Color- The lip balm has a waxy yet soft texture. It applies in a single swipe and doesn’t tug on the lips.
The best part of this balm is the light pink color it gives my lips. The color is very sheer and subtle. I get a good amount of tint in a single swipe but you can build up the color with 2 or 3 swipes.
Moisturization- As the lip balm is made Shea Butter and Botanical Waxes, it provides an amazing nourishment and moisturization to the lips which last for a good amount of time.
My Experience- I have fallen in love with this lip balm. It has replaced almost all my lipsticks as it is not only very moisturizing, it also leaves my lips super soft. The color it provides is just perfect for the day without being too light or too bright. A plus is that it stays on my lips for a good 5-6 hours.
Overall Performance of Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Pink Blossom
- The lip balm has an amazing tint of pink which will surely suit lighter skin tones
- It moisturizes the lip really well
- The tube packaging makes it travel-friendly
- The lip balm has almost no fragrance
- 100% natural
- Formulated without SLS, parabens, phthalates or petroleum
- It is a bit expensive
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would surely recommend and repurchase this tinted lip balm as it works for me. If you are on a lookout for a good quality, natural tinted lip balm and don’t mind spending a bit extra, you should definitely go for it.
More Tinted Lip Balms?
- Patanjali Lip Balm Strawberry |Price|Review|Usage
- NYX Butter Lip Balm : Macaron WTF !
- Lotus Herbals Fruit Fusion Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Cotton Candy Lip Balm Review
- VLCC Lovable Lip Mango Lip Balm Review
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Ultra Moisturizing Tinted Lip Balm Dark Chocolate & Cherry Review
- Lakmè Lip Love Grape Lip Balm Review
- Hershey’s Jolly Rancher Cherry Flavored Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Lip Balm Watermelon Pop Review
- NYX Butter Lip Balm Red Velvet Review
- No Need for Lipstick with VLCC Lovable Lips Lip Balm Cherry !
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Biscotti Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Lady Fingers Review
- Street Wear Plum Pluck Color Rich Smoothies Lip Balm Review
- NYX Butter Lip Balm Lady Finger and Brownie Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Care and Colour Lip Balm Red Review
- Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Strawberry Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Lip Balm Berry Bomb Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm
- Joy Skin Fruits Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm Review
- Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color Balm Cherry Kiss Review
- Maybelline Baby Lips Spicy Cinnamon Balm Review
- Clinique Chubby Stick Voluptuous Violet Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Review