Who is it for? Ayush Anti Damage Fenugreek Shampoo is for all the people who are looking for a shampoo which makes the hair soft and smooth naturally without causing any damage to the hair. This shampoo is ideal for both men and women.
Rs.99 for 175 ml.
How to use?
- Massage into wet hair and then rinse thoroughly. Repeat application, if required.
- I would suggest you all to not to keep changing your shampoo. Frequent change in the shampoo used damages the hair. It takes almost 2 to 3 months for the hair to get used to a shampoo. So it is advisable to not to change the shampoo frequently.
Fenugreek and Til Tailam.
My Experience With Ayush Anti Damage Fenugreek Shampoo
Ayush Anti Damage Fenugreek Shampoo is packed in a white color plastic bottle with a white color flip cap open. The cap is very easy to open. The user need not apply much force to open the bottle. The packaging is very simple, travel- friendly and user- friendly. Due to its lightweight, it is not very difficult to carry this shampoo and thus it can be said that this shampoo is travel -friendly. Behind the product, all the details about the product are mentioned which includes composition, directions for use, MRP, net volume etc.
The fragrance of this shampoo is very pleasant. It has a natural smell, because of the key ingredient of this product. The fragrance lasts for about 3 to 4 days. The consistency is quite runny and liquid. The liquid is light brown in color.
Earlier my hair was rough and frizzy. I tried many shampoos, but these shampoos damaged my hair in one way or the other. The most important thing which attracted me towards Ayush Anti Damage Fenugreek Shampoo is the natural ingredients present in this shampoo.
Ayush Anti Damage Fenugreek Shampoo made my hair smooth and soft. I wash my hair only twice a week and this shampoo makes my hair soft for about 2 to 3 days. I have always had itchy scalp which lead to dandruff. This shampoo removes unwanted dirt from the scalp and makes the hair smooth and healthy. This is made possible by the key ingredients present in this shampoo which includes Fenugreek and Til Tailam. Fenugreek, also known as Methi, is rich in medicinal properties and it replenishes damaged hair making it smooth and healthy. Til Tailam is an Ayurvedic oil known to nourish, restoring hair back to its strength and shine.
There are no side effects of using of Ayush Anti Damage Fenugreek Shampoo, which most of the other shampoos have. This shampoo does no harm to the hair. This shampoo does only good to the hair.
- Presence of natural ingredients such as Fenugreek and Til Tailam.
- User and travel-friendly.
- Makes hair smooth and soft.
- Easily available and affordable.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- No side effects
- Preservatives – This shampoo contains Methylchloroisothiazolinone (CMIT) and Methylisothiazolinone (MIT).
Will I recommend this product?
Yes, I recommend everyone to use Ayush Anti Damage Fenugreek Shampoo as this shampoo makes the hair soft and smooth naturally without causing any damage to the hair. Also, this shampoo is endorsed by Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (AVP) which has more than 100 years of experience in Ayurveda. So one can trust the quality of the product.
More by Ayush?
- Ayush Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Ayush Anti Dandruff Neem Conditioner Review
- Ayush Thick & Long Growth Shikakai Shampoo Review
- Ayush Anti Dandruff Neem Shampoo Review
- Ayush Anti Pimple Turmeric Face Wash Review
- Ayush Anti Marks Turmeric Face Cream Review