What is it and who is it for? Loreal Total Repair 5 Serum is a serum for applying on hair to manage it. The serum is a must-have for a perfect hair care routine, especially for dry and dull looking hair. Today I will be reviewing this perfect and budget-friendly serum from a brand which offers the best products. Let’s see if it worked for me or not.
Rs. 240 for 80 ml
Sensitive skin alert?
How to use?
Apply it on wet or dry hair to control the dryness.
My experience with the Loreal Total Repair 5 Serum
As my hair is really dry and frizzy, it was a blessing for me. It is a very lightweight serum, glides on perfectly. It has a very sheer smell which is nice. It has helped me a lot. I apply it after washing my hair. My hair looks healthier.
What I liked about it?
- Controls dryness and cures frizzy looking hair
- Sturdy packaging
- Nice consistency
What I did'nt like?
- Doesn’t completely heal frizziness
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I will repurchase it and I highly recommend it.
More Hair Serums?
- Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Serum Review
- Habibs Aesthetics Hair Serum For Dry Curly and Treated Hair Review
- Berina Super Silk Hair Serum Review
- Habibs Silk And Shine Hair Serum Review + Habib’s Hair Tips for Summer
- Loreal 6 Oil Nourish Oil In Cream And L’Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage 6 in 1 Smooth Proof Deep smoothing Serum Review
- Biotique Bio Almond and Cashew Serum Review
- Garnier Fructis Strengthening Serum Review
- Streax Hair Serum with Walnut Oil Review
- Streax Vita Pro Hair Serum Review
- Livon Serum Review
- Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review