Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Serum: There’s a very interesting story about how I got this product. Actually, I didn’t buy it, my husband did: look amazed?? Yes, it’s true. Well, I am poor at hair styling (working on it :p) .So I mostly keep my hair open or nicely tie them in a ponytail. My husband used to say that your looks lifeless and dry whenever I washed my hair. I have an oily scalp, so applying oil was not an option. Also, I am not very supportive of hair serums or leave on conditioners because of the chemicals in them. I was clueless about what should I do.Then one day while on random online shopping spree, my husband ordered this. I read about the description and wanted to give it a try.Here I am sharing my experience with this Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Serum :)
What is it and who is it for?
A unique, precious blend with Argan oil of Morocco instantly helps to penetrate the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Discover soft, seductive, silky perfection.It is suitable for all hair types.
Rs 725 for 100 ml
This exotic precious blend of Argan oil of Morocco penetrates, moisturizes, renews and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth, sexy tresses.
How to Use:
Take small amount of Argan oil in the palm of your hand. Rub your palms together and apply evenly to the surface of damp hair (towel dried) working through to the ends.
My Experience with Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Serum:
It comes in a very handy transparent packaging.I love its flip open cap. Really convenient.The only down side maybe the fact that it might leak…so not travel-friendly.
The texture of this oil is neither very watery nor very thick; actually, it’s just like other serums. I have fine hair that is oily at the scalp and dry towards the tips.I put 2-3 drops on my palm and apply on the surface of damp hair from mid length to the ends. It nourishes my hair, controls frizz and leaves it smooth and silky. It doesn’t make my hair greasy (as with other oils) while conditioning my strands well. My hair condition has noticeably improved. I am in love with this product.
- Controls frizz
- Protects from harmful heat styling and UV damage
- Reduces split ends
- Smells great
- Travel-friendly packaging
- A little pricey?
Would I repurchase and recommend?
I simply love this product and I would definitely recommend it.
5/5 What do you do maintain your hair girls? :D
More Hair Serums?
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Repair Rescue Spray Conditioner Review
- Habibs Aesthetics Hair Serum For Dry Curly and Treated Hair Review
- Berina Super Silk Hair Serum Review
- Habibs Silk And Shine Hair Serum Review + Habib’s Hair Tips for Summer
- Loreal 6 Oil Nourish Oil In Cream And L’Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage 6 in 1 Smooth Proof Deep smoothing Serum Review
- Biotique Bio Almond and Cashew Serum Review
- Garnier Fructis Strengthening Serum Review
- Streax Hair Serum with Walnut Oil Review
- Streax Vita Pro Hair Serum Review
- Livon Serum Review
- Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review